Every year, throughout the year, vacation rental professionals (owners, managers and interested parties) get together for various important industry events. These events vary greatly from trade shows, workshops, conferences and even webinars. Things like the location always change but what remains constant is that fact that these events bring industry experts together; experts who share their deep industry knowledge from strategies to tips on how to get better at running a vacation rental business.
This year is no exception to this rule. There are dozens of vacation rental industry events scheduled to take place across the globe almost every single month. As a professional or stakeholder in the industry, it’s important to make time to attend a few of these events just to see what other people are doing, gain some insights on how to run your business more efficiently and see if you can make better networks within the niche.
Notable Vacation Rental Events of 2019
Here is a list of some of the most sort after vacation rental events in 2019.
1. Vacation Rental Managers Association Events
As a major industry player and stakeholder, the Vacation Rental Managers Association organizes a number of events every year to serve the ever-growing industry players. This year, the association organized quite a few events and the most notable; taking place in the next couple of months include:
- VRMA Connect Colorado: To be held at the Beaver Run Resort in Breckenridge, Colorado on August 27, 2019, this event will be chockfull of industry experts sharing ideas on how to optimize your website for more traffic, how to take full advantage of the ski season and so much more. There will be some executives from Phocuswright and Inntopia who will share industry data and upcoming trends to keep you ahead of the game.
- 2019 International Conference: This will take place at the Hyatt Regency, New Orleans and will bring together a host of industry experts from around the world.
To get a full list of all the remaining vacation rental industry events organized by the Vacation Rental Managers Association simply visit their website and see the details including charges and potential speakers.
2. GuestyVal 2019
This year’s GuestyVal by Guesty is scheduled to take place on September 16-18, 2019. Hosted in Tel Aviv, Israel, GuestyVal is a 3-day event that will bring together vacation rental industry professionals from all over the world. The event is dubbed as an eye opener for any industry player looking to learn about things like:
- The future of the hospitality industry
- Innovative guest-centric solutions
- Impressive tech and innovation strides made within the industry
- Various way to market and grow their vacation rental business
The event is scheduled to look like this:
- Day 1&2: You can showcase your business and what you bring to the industry while you make valuable connections with other industry experts and players. This day will also include informative lectures from highly ranked and sort after industry experts.
- Day 3: You will embark on a day trip to experience the sights and sounds of Israel as you tour the most iconic attractions the country has to offer.
To get more details on the GuestyVal 2019 event, visit the website and read all about the exciting activities, lectures and people you will get to meet.
3. Rezfest 2019
Rezfest 2019 is an event that brings together industry professionals with the aim of helping every attendee to stay ahead of the curve in an ever-changing and highly competitive vacation rental niche. This year, the Rezfest 2019 will take place in Las Vegas, Nevada on September 24-27 29, 2019.
Hosted and sponsored by one of the leading vacation rental platforms, HomeAway, Rezfest 2019 is technically a technology conference that will be jam-packed with exciting industry insights as well as information about various software advancements. This is the perfect event for vacation rental owners and property managers who want to learn how to leverage technology to make their businesses more efficient and successful.
To get more information on the event and who will be attending, visit the official Rezfest 2019 website.
4. Vacation Rental World Summit 2019
The very first thing that you will notice about the Vacation Rental World Summit 2019 is the fact that it’s being held in one of the most beautiful locations on this planet: Lake Como. This year’s Vacation Rental World Summit will take place on October 5th – 6th in Lake Como, Italy and it will bring together some of the biggest industry players from around the world. Heck, it will bring some of the biggest tech giants in the world – Google will be on stage!
This two-day event will see a host of lectures, workshops and talks by some of the world’s top experts in the vacation rental industry. Some of the things that will be covered include:
- The current state of the vacation rental industry in 2019 all the way to 2020
- How to deliver locally while competing globally
- How to build a lasting vacation rental business
You will also get to learn more about how to travel with Google. To get more details on the event itself and the impressively iconic location, visit Vacation Rental World Summit.
5. Host 2019
This is dubbed the biggest event catering to vacation rental entrepreneurs across the globe. There are well over 3,000 attendees who will get to see and speak to over 200 expert speakers and industry players. Host 2019 will be held on October 31 – November 1, 2019, in London. You will get to learn:
- How to get started in the vacation rental business
- How to navigate the myriad of pitfalls that come with the business?
- How to choose the best partners?
- How to make real money by renting out your home
If you want to find out more about this event, the sponsors and the speakers, just visit Host 2019 for more details.
There are so many other events scheduled throughout the year. While these are by far some of the most exciting, connecting with your local network will help you find others that are nearer to you.